• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prussian Blue - Would this be allowed over here?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prussian Blue - Would this be allowed over here?

Telegraph article - "America's white supremacist movement has an angelic new face: twin teenage pop stars whose songs preach messages of racial hatred."

Sorry, what was the question again?

Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Hmmm , I think I prefer the days of All You Need is Love

Some say hate nothing at all except hatred

Robert Zimmerman

Comment

Funny how nobody criticises black culture for trying to preach 'racial purity' and 'celebration' of black culture.

Instead of WMDs we should be hunting down MOBOs. They actually exist.

(MOBOs = Music of Black Origin Awards)

I say fair enough - two sets of extreme views. Thats equality for ya....
        Last edited by mcquiggd; 25 October 2005, 16:07.
        Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Has anyone noticed the t-shirts?

Comment

I worked with an Asian guy that played for a local Asian only cricket club located in London. This sort of thing is encouraged by the leftie tree huggers who get all gushy and excited by the preservation of British Asians backgrounds.

Now I wonder what would happen if I setup a Cricket club for those who wish to celebrate their Anglo-Saxon, Celtic or Norman backgrounds. Would the same liberal tree huggers be all excited by that prospect? Whites only.

Thought not.

Comment

I did...about 10 seconds ago and was about to ask if anyone else noticed the same !

Hilarious ! A very clever design !

I suppose it's probably been hi-jacked by their mob now, so wearing one for a giggle is going to get you lumped in to their camp. Sigh.
              Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by mcquiggd
                Funny how nobody criticises black culture for trying to preach 'racial purity' and 'celebration' of black culture.

Instead of WMDs we should be hunting down MOBOs. They actually exist.

(MOBOs = Music of Black Origin Awards)

I say fair enough - two sets of extreme views. Thats equality for ya....
                Ah, another article coming across from CCnet. Would you agree with their Holocaust denial and the worship of nazis?
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
                  I worked with an Asian guy that played for a local Asian only cricket club located in London. This sort of thing is encouraged by the leftie tree huggers who get all gushy and excited by the preservation of British Asians backgrounds.

Now I wonder what would happen if I setup a Cricket club for those who wish to celebrate their Anglo-Saxon, Celtic or Norman backgrounds. Would the same liberal tree huggers be all excited by that prospect? Whites only.

Thought not.
                  I often wondered about the London Irish and London Welsh rugby teams. Do you think a London English team would be a good idea? Are there still English men in London?
                  I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                  Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

didn't Louis Theroux meet these 2 when they were younger. Their parents were firm but fair apparently...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Working...
                    X