• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it (still) funny or (just) patronising......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it (still) funny or (just) patronising......

... when you explain the punchline?
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    do they really appreciate the attention ? I suppose thats why they wear bingo* tops.

*eyes down, and look in
    Option1) If the line is funny then its funny..... and explaining it doesn't help......
    Option2) If you think "we" are too thick to get it without being spoon fed.....

Discuss.....
    (thats the punchline - only put there to annoy the people that don't want to be told to discuss things..... for those of you too thick to realise )

You know you are talking about the great, one and only, prize winning EO here don't you?
    This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Originally posted by MPwannadecentincome View Post
      You know you are talking about the great, one and only, prize winning EO here don't you?
      Oh my gawd!! My apologies I thought I was talking about another* unfunny patronizing poster

*another - implying that I still stand by the original contention**

** although I only did it for humourous purposes in the first place***

*** even if it isn't funny****

**** Bestial necrophylic flagelation*****

***** flogging a dead horse

Comment

Drewster,

when you can't see the grass, stop digging.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          Drewster,

when you can't see the grass, stop digging.
          See the grass.......... I can't see the sky!*

* because I am so deep.... Oh I see what you mean

Comment

Working...
          X