• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just In The Nick Of Time..Boomed!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just In The Nick Of Time..Boomed!

Finally got off the bench after a long 6 months! Just in time too as had appointment with the soul sucking, life stealing job centre tomorrow.

Me and the wife will be going out for a bloody good nosh tonight

Originally posted by Epiphone View Post
    Finally got off the bench after a long 6 months! Just in time too as had appointment with the soul sucking, life stealing job centre tomorrow.

Job centres open on a saturday now? Must be all the business they're getting

Well done... Congrats.

Mine's a pint
    'elf and safety guru

Comment

Well done

Comment

Well done Sir !

Enjoy your grub and beers, you've earnt them !
        Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Well done. Ok, we now have empirical evidence the market is turning.

Contractors can step back from the ledge now and clean that stain from the bench.
          You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.

Comment

Originally posted by thelace View Post
            Job centres open on a saturday now? Must be all the business they're getting

Well done... Congrats.

Mine's a pint
            I said that to the woman. Her words "we've so many customers we're raking in the overtime".

Nice a recession puts food on the table

Comment

Originally posted by Amiga500 View Post

Contractors can step back from the ledge now and clean that stain from the bench.
              That stain will be me after getting to the last month of the warchest. I'll clean it up later

Comment

Congrats Epiphone
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Epiphone View Post

Congrats enjoy the nosh! Don't forget the handbag

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
                    Congrats enjoy the nosh! Don't forget the handbag
                    My thoughts exactly!

Tell her you want steak for tea tomorrow...

Meanwhile,
                    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
                    X