• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tresag - Yay or nay?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tresag - Yay or nay?

Having looked around, Tresag has is offering me a decent retention rate for my wages. I'm tempted to go with them, but would appreciate any comments from more informed members of this site.

Tresag

Hi

is a bit old topic now, but I'm in same situation today so I'd like to know if you
    could find coments for Tresag.

Thanks

Originally posted by LostInBrussels View Post
    Having looked around, Tresag has is offering me a decent retention rate for my wages. I'm tempted to go with them, but would appreciate any comments from more informed members of this site.

Comment

Guess the only thing you can do is ask for a full and detailed breakdown of their financial offerings and structures...

...and then post it here for the common good.
      Sval-Baard Consulting Ltd - we're not satisfied until you're not satisfied.

Nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational signature about being a winner.

Comment

Working...
      X