• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Early Day Motion to repeal IR35

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early Day Motion to repeal IR35

Hi,
    A Lib Dem MP (Lorely Burt) has authored an Early Day Motion to repeal IR35.
    http://edmi.parliament.uk/EDMi/EDMDe...36&SESSION=899
    So far 85 MPs have signed it including Vince Cable.
    Lobby your MP via www.faxyourmp.com to sign it!

Mine already signed it. Have mailed him to thank him
    my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Mine has just stepped down due her expences claim
      Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by ferret View Post
        Ditto and ditto.

Mine had already signed it too. He hasn't charged for a second home either. How am I supposed to hate him?
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I see Vince Cable has signed it, pahh, what does he know about the economy? Gordon Brown is the right man to lead us into this recession.

Comment

My MP John Barrett has signed....
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

No chance my MP Jim Murphy is going to sign it, no chance he will be in a job at the end of next year anyway.

EDIT: anyway I gave it a go, told him to drop in for a cup of tea where we could talk about it, said I was always in the house since his party fecked up the economy. He can write the zeros on the VAT slip again this quarter.
              Last edited by minestrone; 30 May 2009, 15:08.

Comment

I've emailed my local MP Robert Wilson to get his support

Comment

Originally posted by ferret View Post
                  WHS
                  I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Fat chance of Glenda Jackson signing it, but I'll try and ask her.
                    Cats are evil.

Comment

Working...
                    X