• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IT workers second best in drinking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IT workers second best in drinking

Link

It appears we've been beaten by journos.
    Luckily I work as a dev in publishing industry

Nowhere near the average given in the article, is 17 pints per week really the case? Is it proportional to daily rate?

Originally posted by xchaotic View Post
    Link

It appears we've been beaten by journos.
    Luckily I work as a dev in publishing industry

Nowhere near the average given in the article, is 17 pints per week really the case? Is it proportional to daily rate?
    These days, if I have half that amount in a week then I've been boozing it up and I'll end up regretting it.

In the past it was a slow week and I'd been a good boy.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

17 a week sounds slightly high for me, but not much. 1 or two a night and a couple more of a Friday or Saturday.
      "Israel, Palestine, Cats." He Said
      "See?"

Comment

I can do 17 pints in one day.

Not a boast and certainly nothing to be proud of. Don't try this at home kids, I'm a professional.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

Not a boast and certainly nothing to be proud of. Don't try this at home kids, I'm a professional.
          an alky.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            an alky.
            Not at all. Not even funny if you know what an alcoholic really is.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              You are William Hague and I claim my five free beluga caviar topped yorkshire puddings.
              The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post
                You are William Hague and I claim my five free beluga caviar topped yorkshire puddings.
                After girly attacked my head with the clippers yesterday you'd think so!

Comment

Working...
                X