• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jeremy Clarkson knows AtW !!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeremy Clarkson knows AtW !!!!

Clarkson mention AtW

It was late, dark, cold and pouring down. But even though I was soaking wet, I simply couldn’t get into the car you see photographed this morning. My wife was screaming at me, saying the rain was ruining her hair and making her dress see-through and would I please stop being so stupid and just unlock the damn doors. But I couldn’t because it would have been just too embarrassing.

Had I been at the annual general meeting of the Ray Winstone Appreciation Society, then things would have been fine. I would have been proud of the car’s gigantism, and its black bonnet stripes and its flared wheelarches and its own-brand badge. But I was outside the New Theatre in Oxford, and Oxford theatre crowds, with their mad hair and their cycling helmets and their hairy sports jackets, really don’t take kindly to cars like this. Or the people who drive them. Especially as it sported the numberplate DE51RED.

Frankly, ATW4T would have been less blushingly awful. So I stood there pretending it wasn’t mine until they’d all wobbled off on their stupid foldaway bicycles. ...

etc etc
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Oxford theatre crowds, with their mad hair and their cycling helmets and their hairy sports jackets
    well, 2 out of 3's not bad eh Jeremy?

Comment

I went to the same kindergarten and prep as Jeremy.

His and my mum still embarrass us about it.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
        I went to the same kindergarten and prep as Jeremy.

His and my mum still embarrass us about it.
        Yeah, I can imagine Clarkson being embarrassed by the fact.

Comment

Working...
        X