• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor Lifestyle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contractor Lifestyle

There I was, testing a mates car in Utrecht, sat at the lights, when another Bugatti Veyron pulls up beside me and the driver waves.

What are the chances!?

Oh, I could have died!

It couldn't have been worse if they recognised me when I was sat in a Citroen Xantia with a failed suspension.

Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Don't you just hate that when it happens?

Comment

I ******* hate it when that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
        There I was, testing a mates car in Utrecht, sat at the lights, when another Bugatti Veyron pulls up beside me and the driver waves.

What are the chances!?

Oh, I could have died!

It couldn't have been worse if they recognised me when I was sat in a Citroen Xantia with a failed suspension.

Don't you just hate that when it happens?
        A messy wet dream?

Comment

Originally posted by Toolpusher
          Did your Veyron have broken suspension too?
          Actually it was a beige one. He's a good mate, so I'm allowed to rib him about it.

Comment

Which was nice.

Comment

So it was YOU I was racing on the motorway:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1238834.ece

You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.

Comment

What are the chances!?
                Quite high in Utrecht, I should imagine. Little things reveal the amount of money around there: like when I went to buy a record deck while I was living on the Nieuwe Gracht (in a house I might add). Utrecht has 4 authorised Linn dealers. Lesser places like London and New York only have 2.

Comment

Threaded, you really suffer from "fat man with small willy" syndrome, eh?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Amiga500 View Post
                    So it was YOU I was racing on the motorway:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1238834.ece

The driver of the Bugatti – a left-hand drive model with French number plates – was given three penalty points and a fixed fine of £60.
                    Police said the Bugatti was officially clocked at 97mph.
                    The bugatti driver is very lucky they didn't get him at over 100mph. Could have been a lengthy ban if he'd been clocked at 130+.
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                    X