• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which type are you then ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which type are you then ?

Do you get in the shower then turn the water on

Turn the water on then get in

Turn the water on, shave , then get in

Turn the water on, shave, test the temperature, then get in

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Start the shower using the remote, wait till the temperature gauge shows required temp, then get in.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
      Start the shower using the remote, wait till the temperature gauge shows required temp, then get in.
      What's a shower?

Milan
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
        Is it a remote control golden shower ?
        Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

At work the other day I went to the bog and there was a big sign on the door "closed for maintenance, please use other facilities". So I crapped in the photocopier.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I use my iMate JASJAR (running Windows Mobile 5) and the .Net Compact Framework to issue X10 Commands via infrared to a receiver 4 feet away that interprets the signal to turn on my coffee machine and the shower at a 1 minute staggered time delay, so my Gaggia classic is working away building up pressure while I meander the 10 feet to my bathroom and wash off the smell of woman from the night before.

The server running my own .Net driven X10 software then turns on the TV, and 5 minutes later the grill, so I can slap my bacon (sorry Muslims, note the capital M as I dont want to offend any ethnic majorities) right under it for the required period of time.

I then scoff a well equipped bacon sarnie (not remotely for a change), while watching the weather girl du jour and idly looking at the people turning up late for work at the pensions company a short distance away from my flat.

I then use the JASJAR to surf ContractorUK and post random mumblings based on an algorithm developed by Milan INC, which of course is also .Net based.

Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Working...
            X