• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dawn Primarolo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dawn Primarolo

Has that useless bag of tulipe been hounded from office yet? Anyone in her constituency want to point out to your local Labour party that she is one of the biggest exploiters of the expenses system?

If there is one thing that comes out of the next election - its that she should be made unemployed.
    Last edited by sasguru; 2 June 2009, 09:57.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Beverley Hughes is on her way out - if that helps any.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

As is Patricia Hewitt.

Comment

All leaving to join some consultancy or other with their houses all paid for by us, pots of our cash in their banks and with gold plated pensions that we gave them.
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Didn't Dawn refuse to pay her poll tax?

Comment

She represents Bristol South which is where all the less well off Bristolians live so not much chance of knocking her off that perch.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
              She represents Bristol South which is where all the less well off Bristolians live so not much chance of knocking her off that perch.
              Dont be too sure. The great unwashed seem to be slowly waking up to the fact that MPs have been milking the system. The same MPs who have been extoling prudence and other virtues to keep our incomes from driving inflation.
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
                Dont be too sure. The great unwashed seem to be slowly waking up to the fact that MPs have been milking the system. The same MPs who have been extoling prudence and other virtues to keep our incomes from driving inflation.

Absolutely !! The great unwashed have woken up to the mind-numbing hypocrisy of the 'we'll be whiter than white' brigade, so much so that they could even vote Tory at the next election.
                Brown is losing votes hand over fist by refusing to sack his cabinet offenders, while Cameron dumps his and shows true leadership. The latest poll has Labour at 16% and the Tories at 40%, and no wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                  Absolutely !! The great unwashed have woken up to the mind-numbing hypocrisy of the 'we'll be whiter than white' brigade, so much so that they could even vote Tory at the next election.
                  Brown is losing votes hand over fist by refusing to sack his cabinet offenders, while Cameron dumps his and shows true leadership. The latest poll has Labour at 16% and the Tories at 40%, and no wonder.
                  Will you please stop agreeing with me. I have little enough credibility as it is.
                  I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                  Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Erm

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                    All leaving to join some consultancy or other with their houses all paid for by us, pots of our cash in their banks and with gold plated pensions that we gave them.
                    Dont think so, assuming Tories win the next elections, they will be persona non grata in any quango that the Tories dont demolish. With no political punch they will be very useless outside the public sector.
                    There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Working...
                    X