• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you want lyme with that?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you want lyme with that?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/8077956.stm

Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    FFS as if midges weren't bad enough.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      For a moment I thought it was going to be a story about disposing of bodies
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I was surprised when I first came to Germany to learn about ticks and lyme disease.
        I have been an outdoors type all my life and was completely unaware of the dangers.
        The wife and I make sure all our visitors are made aware also. It seems very few in the UK know of the dangers.
        A tick bite can kill. It acan also cause all kinds of nerve damage including paralysis.

Very nasty indeed.

Knew a bloke in Munich who regretted going for a piss behind a bush (assuming his tale is true).
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          For a moment I thought it was going to be a story about disposing of bodies
          I thought it was going to be a story about long cool drinks
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Im shocked.

Do people really go to Scotland on holiday?
            The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post
              Im shocked.

Do people really go to Scotland on holiday?
              Yes, if only to burn the current NuLiebore cabinet in effigy.

HTH.

Comment

I guess this will help rid the world of cheapskates like sasguru.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  It doesn't have to be in effigy...
                  BBQ Zeit, feeling hungry
                  Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                  X