• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recession: Delphi Contract Offer Cuts Wages, Scraps Health Care

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recession: Delphi Contract Offer Cuts Wages, Scraps Health Care

http://quote.bloomberg.com/apps/news...XSY&refer=home

"Oct. 26 (Bloomberg) -- Delphi Corp., the largest U.S. auto parts supplier, wants to cut workers' wages by as much two-thirds and eliminate health care for retirees as part of a plan to exit bankruptcy.

",

Milan.

Doomed I tell ya.

Comment

Dont' worry, be happy - every cloud has a silver lining...

It's not all bad news! The same company has announced that

"Under its proposed key employee compensation program, 486 U.S. executives would receive cash bonuses of 30 percent to 250 percent of their salary, totaling $87.9 million, upon Delphi's exit from bankruptcy or sale of the company. For example, President Rodney O'Neal would get a total cash bonus of $2.75 million, based on a $1.15 million average salary"

Excellent - I'd put my money on these guys - they sound like winners to me. They just need a little more incentivisation! Pure capitalism at it's very best.

Comment

white-anglo-reactionary, can you please change your nick. As a person of colour I take offence to the use of the word 'white' in your name...

Joe

Comment

Is it cos I iz Anlgo Saxon ?

Comment

Working...
          X