• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Michael Mcintyre

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Mcintyre

Does anybody find this guy funny? He's being heavily pushed at the moment, yet he is probably one of the most unfunny comedians I have seen (on TV)
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

The wife which means it goes without saying he is actually 110% shyte and I'm 110% behind that comment.
    Moving to Montana soon, gonna be a dental floss tycoon

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      Does anybody find this guy funny? He's being heavily pushed at the moment, yet he is probably one of the most unfunny comedians I have seen (on TV)
      An absolute wankstain of a human being.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRefactornator View Post
        The wife which means it goes without saying he is actually 110% shyte and I'm 110% behind that comment.
        WHS mine likes Moyles too but doesn't think Peep Show is funny

Comment

Michael McIntyre's got an incredibly irritating voice, but he does do some funny stuff. The problem is, there is absolutely no shortage of excellent British comedians at the moment. I mean, hundreds of them. It's incredible really. In amongst that lot, people like McIntyre become quite average.

Comment

I think he's really really funny!!

<silence>

Oh, yous can all ggf!

The pope is a tard.

Comment

I find him refreshingly funny - and I'm one of those who is always going on about how crap comedy is these days.

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
                I find him refreshingly funny - and I'm one of those who is always going on about how crap comedy is these days.
                Ah but your avatar shows that you appear to be a member of the KKK which says a lot about your sense of humour.
                Moving to Montana soon, gonna be a dental floss tycoon

Comment

Compared to the likes of Frankie Boyle, Dara O'Briain, Omid Djallili, Marcus Brigstocke?

C'mon...

Comment

Well, I'd better change it then before I end up on Jacqui Smith's black list and find that they won't let me in when I try to come home

Comment

Working...
                    X