• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another space on the bench

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another space on the bench

Subject to clearances being transferred (which is a farce at the best of times) I've finally found a gig that I want to do and pays an amount I will get out of bed for.
    While the minor Plan B stuff I've been doing has been amusing for some months it will be nice to get back into serious PM work. The only drawback is it's bang on the South coast 280 miles away.

PS. Anyone got a house/flat/houseshare to let near Portsmouth?

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    Subject to clearances being transferred (which is a farce at the best of times) I've finally found a gig that I want to do and pays an amount I will get out of bed for.
    While the minor Plan B stuff I've been doing has been amusing for some months it will be nice to get back into serious PM work. The only drawback is it's bang on the South coast 280 miles away.

Can't help you with accomodation but it's a nice area to spend the summer. Just hope for good weather.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Well done

I hope the clearance stuff doesn't hold things up too much for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
        Well done

I hope the clearance stuff doesn't hold things up too much for you.
        It will take a week or two and yet another BPSS to shift my real Clearance with a few steps to the process, but the projects look thoroughly interesting which is the main reason I said yes.

Comment

Bravo!!

Comment

OMG flatshare in portsmouth!
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

Hehehe I can Google it of course, but there are quite a few posters with BTL property portfolios so I thought I would exploit that possibility first.

Comment

Hehehe I can Google it of course, but there are quite a few posters with BTL property portfolios so I thought I would exploit that possibility first.
                Congrats mate.
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

I've got a friend who has a couple of flats in Portsmouth and one in a town just north of it who's name escapes me. I've pinged him an email, I'll send you the details offline when he gets back if you're interested.
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                    X