PDA

View Full Version : Another space on the bench

TykeMerc
3rd June 2009, 12:52
Subject to clearances being transferred (which is a farce at the best of times) I've finally found a gig that I want to do and pays an amount I will get out of bed for.
While the minor Plan B stuff I've been doing has been amusing for some months it will be nice to get back into serious PM work. The only drawback is it's bang on the South coast 280 miles away.

PS. Anyone got a house/flat/houseshare to let near Portsmouth?

Mich the Tester
3rd June 2009, 12:53
Subject to clearances being transferred (which is a farce at the best of times) I've finally found a gig that I want to do and pays an amount I will get out of bed for.
While the minor Plan B stuff I've been doing has been amusing for some months it will be nice to get back into serious PM work. The only drawback is it's bang on the South coast 280 miles away.

PS. Anyone got a house/flat/houseshare to let near Portsmouth?:yay: Can't help you with accomodation but it's a nice area to spend the summer. Just hope for good weather.

Platypus
3rd June 2009, 12:57
Well done :yay:

I hope the clearance stuff doesn't hold things up too much for you.

TykeMerc
3rd June 2009, 13:06
Well done :yay:

I hope the clearance stuff doesn't hold things up too much for you.

It will take a week or two and yet another BPSS to shift my real Clearance with a few steps to the process, but the projects look thoroughly interesting which is the main reason I said yes.

Drewster
3rd June 2009, 14:40
Bravo!!

scooterscot
3rd June 2009, 15:14
OMG flatshare in portsmouth! (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=flatshare+portsmouth)

TykeMerc
3rd June 2009, 15:28
OMG flatshare in portsmouth! (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=flatshare+portsmouth)

:moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon:

Hehehe I can Google it of course, but there are quite a few posters with BTL property portfolios so I thought I would exploit that possibility first.

suityou01
3rd June 2009, 15:32

Hehehe I can Google it of course, but there are quite a few posters with BTL property portfolios so I thought I would exploit that possibility first.

Congrats mate. :yay:

denver2k
3rd June 2009, 15:36

PS. Anyone got a house/flat/houseshare to let near Portsmouth?

Congrats :)

PM-Junkie
3rd June 2009, 15:36

I've got a friend who has a couple of flats in Portsmouth and one in a town just north of it who's name escapes me. I've pinged him an email, I'll send you the details offline when he gets back if you're interested.

TykeMerc
3rd June 2009, 15:42
I've got a friend who has a couple of flats in Portsmouth and one in a town just north of it who's name escapes me. I've pinged him an email, I'll send you the details offline when he gets back if you're interested.

That would be handy cheers.

stingman123
3rd June 2009, 15:53
well done that man, now then...I'll just spread my load a bit further

PM-Junkie
3rd June 2009, 15:58
well done that man, now then...I'll just spread my load a bit further
...do you need a Kleenex? :wink

Mich the Tester
3rd June 2009, 16:02
...do you need a Kleenex? :wink:spel curtains