• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The apprentice - who's gonna go?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The apprentice - who's gonna go?

My money is on the weegie, James & Lorraine....
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

How does this bit work then? I mean who (how many) get canned this week?

Comment

I still can't help feeling that there is a winner each week - namely the person who escapes.

Could you imagine working for someone like Alan Sugar??
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Nick Robinson should go just for being carp and lying on her CV.

Comment

Yasmina didn't seem to know you could get hold of the accounts of a limited company (or what exactly was in hers) - hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
            Yasmina didn't seem to know you could get hold of the accounts of a limited company (or what exactly was in hers) - hilarious!
            That was classic, was just about to write about that "How did you get my accounts?" "Eh, it's a public document"

And 4.5% pre tax profit from 400,000 turnover ( although that was questioned ) is bugger all.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              That was classic, was just about to write about that "How did you get my accounts?" "Eh, it's a public document"

And 4.5% pre tax profit from 400,000 turnover ( although that was questioned ) is bugger all.

And they way she came back out of the interview and made all was good!!

I would not like someone like that working for me...
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

James is so gone... surely.

Comment

Told yae....

Comment

Yasmina is next.... or perhaps Lorraine

Comment

Working...
                    X