• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where's the Doom?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's the Doom?

Labour - sunk like a lead zeppelin
    House prices - Up
    Markets - Up & then some
    Swine flu - no longer about to kill us all

It's not right I tell ya.

1 bunker for sale.
    Bored.

And plenty of contracts out there paying top dollar.

Comment

'They' are saying bird flu will reappear in Autumn (flu season) and kill us all. Maybe that's when house prices, employment and the stock market will also tumble and the rioting and pestilence start?

Comment

Where's the Doom?

I'm back at an old client site on exactly half the rate I was on 12 months ago.

Our combined family income is 40% of what it was, plenty of doom for me.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          'They' are saying bird flu will reappear in Autumn (flu season) and kill us all. Maybe that's when house prices, employment and the stock market will also tumble and the rioting and pestilence start?
          Are 'they' the ones who told us to invest in bank shares, that the UK would become richer and richer by serving the world's financial requirements and that unemployment and inflation were consigned to the past?
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
            Labour - sunk like a lead zeppelin
            House prices - Up
            Markets - Up & then some
            Swine flu - no longer about to kill us all

It's not right I tell ya.

1 bunker for sale.
            <cracks knuckles>
            Right let's see.

At the recent meeting of Bilderberg group it was decided to reinflate the markets, and crash them again. This is a protracted bear rally of sorts. A Crash is just around the corner.

North Korea is getting ready to test a long range missile, and the South Koreans are tooling up in a fight that may go nuclear.

Swine Flu is only a short odds hop from mutating and killing us all come flu season.

Big brother starts tonight.

And in 2012 Planet X is going to come into close orbit with the Earth and kill millions.

Any more just ask, I have plenty.

HTH
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

If my contract isn't rolled over very soon, all the doom in the world will be right here.
              Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
              Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                <cracks knuckles>
                Right let's see.

At the recent meeting of Bilderberg group it was decided to reinflate the markets, and crash them again. This is a protracted bear rally of sorts. A Crash is just around the corner.

North Korea is getting ready to test a long range missile, and the South Koreans are tooling up in a fight that may go nuclear.

Swine Flu is only a short odds hop from mutating and killing us all come flu season.

Big brother starts tonight.

And in 2012 Planet X is going to come into close orbit with the Earth and kill millions.

Any more just ask, I have plenty.

HTH
                Ooh sir, you are a worrier aren't you sir. Suits you sir.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Some doom...

* Three people diagnosed with swine flu in my building

* Our team was 'evacuated' to the pub yesterday afternoon, and now I have a hangover

* My phone is out of battery and I forgot to bring its charger

Update: they weren't in my building, but they do have mild swine flu
                  Last edited by swamp; 4 June 2009, 09:44.
                  Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    Ooh sir, you are a worrier aren't you sir. Suits you sir.
                    Poshibly. I work away at the minute so my evening hobby after reading the kids a bedtime story on Skype, is to surf for doom.

BTW, if anyone uses the spelling emoticon to change the phrase "surf for doom" then you are a tard. :-)
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                    X