• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Favorite Crumpet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Crumpet

Melting butter and red hot jam, there is nothing quite like a piece of English Crumpet.

Last edited by Jabberwocky; 26 October 2005, 13:46.

Some lovely crumpet there
    How about a favourite arse thread?
    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

My mum always used to call them pikelets and said only soft southern tulipes called them crumpets.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
        My mum always used to call them pikelets and said only soft southern tulipes called them crumpets.
        I am southern, soft and tulipe

LB, you are concerning me today. Yesterday I had you pegged as a true geek, but today I suspect you're really some ghetto blood out ta bust a cap in someone's ass.
        Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
          I am southern, soft and tulipe

LB, you are concerning me today. Yesterday I had you pegged as a true geek, but today I suspect you're really some ghetto blood out ta bust a cap in someone's ass.
          It's the red mist that comes on me every now and again. Come tomorrow I'll be posting about how Dr Who picked up three gongs at the National Television Awards.

Comment

Pikelets doesnt allow the same double entendre though does it, and you dont get such nice images when you google it either.Unless a Pikelets is is a term for some Pikey strumpet!
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

That was a soft namby pamby Northern looking crumpet. I prefer mine crispy because unlike our northerm nancy 2.5% bitter drinking, wife beating contractors, the ones in the south still have their own teeth.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I was just thinking that MF. That crumpet is undercooked and limp. This is more like it:

Comment

Gentlemen, let's not mess around. Unless you can rival this, don't bother posting with your soft southern sunflower oil fried tulipe.

Comment

I'm not quite sure whether he's eating the burger or the burger's eating him.

Comment

Working...
                    X