• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Barack Obama speech in Cairo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barack Obama speech in Cairo

Anyone else watching this?

I can't believe I'm watching a US President and finding myself agreeing with him. Can we vote him in over here?
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
    Anyone else watching this?

I can't believe I'm watching a US President and finding myself agreeing with him. Can we vote him in over here?
    No, I am off the bench. Can you transcribe it?
    You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.

Comment

How low did he bow?

Has he got to the bit where he apologises for inventing slavery yet?

Mailman

Comment

Live broadcast

Comment

Transcript

Comment

Has he asked for tolerance for the Coptic Christians yet?
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Oh..what about demanding muslims to live in peace with Israel?

Mailman

Comment

I am also proud to carry with me the goodwill of the American people, and a greeting of peace from Muslim communities in my country:
                Is that the same community currently shooting Army recruiting soldiers in Little Rock?

Comment

or cutting womens heads off in Chicago?

Mailman

Comment

In ancient times and in our times, Muslim communities have been at the forefront of innovation and education.
                    Hmmm any examples to cite

Comment

Working...
                    X