• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is this one of you lot?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this one of you lot?

http://www.thewitchez.com/

Just got a flyer through the letterbox. £500 for a 5 page website & 3 months hosting!!!

If it is, you've got a shed load of broken links & spelling mistakes on your site.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Does the flash have to reload every page click?

Sadly they will probably get some customers.

Comment

Sorry
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Dragonfly - Improved fortune.

If you are a start-up or small business, the Dragonfly maintenance package is an ideal way for you to keep on top of your website without running up spiralling agency costs, or spending valuable time youself.
        Does anyone else get a shiver down their spine whenever they hear the word dragonfly nowadays?

Comment

Awful website. I may even use it as an example of poor Information Architecture in workshops
          You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.

Comment

Working...
          X