• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question Time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question Time

Was rubbish last night. I would never get tired of dancing on Fiona Phillips' face (wearing crampons) and she's got a mean nasty little mouth like the nasty bint off the apprentice.

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
    .......and she's got a mean nasty little mouth like the nasty bint off the apprentice.
    Sorry to hijack your very interesting thread....... but which one off the Apprentice.....
    a) As far as I remember they (bints) were mostly pretty nasty
    b) As far as I remember they (bints) all had nasty mouths (although I concede not all little).....

The (apparently) "least" nasty one, Kate, has a strange "talk out of the side" mouth which I found very strange.....

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
      Was rubbish last night. I would never get tired of dancing on Fiona Phillips' face (wearing crampons) and she's got a mean nasty little mouth like the nasty bint off the apprentice.
      Yeah, it's her views on MMR that annoyed me. Not only are they misguided and wrong, they are a danger to children. Why do we give stupid people like her any air time?
      Originally posted by cailin maith
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

Originally posted by FSM with Cheddar View Post
        Yeah, it's her views on MMR that annoyed me. Not only are they misguided and wrong, they are a danger to children. Why do we give stupid people like her any air time?
        I missed QT last night, but did she do the MMR = autism gig thing again, a la Andrew Wakefield?

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
          I missed QT last night, but did she do the MMR = autism gig thing again, a la Andrew Wakefield?
          It was the very scientific: My friend's child had the MMR and then got autism. And then when challenged that personal experience is not proof, said well what proof is there for having the MMR?
          Originally posted by cailin maith
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

It was the very scientific: My friend's child had the MMR and then got autism. And then when challenged that personal experience is not proof, said well what proof is there for having the MMR?
            That's appalling.

So - let me see if I've got this straight - with a sample size of ONE she reckosn that MMRs to blame?

Idiot.

Comment

Why do we give stupid people like her any air?
              You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
                That's appalling.

So - let me see if I've got this straight - with a sample size of ONE she reckosn that MMRs to blame?

Idiot.
                No kidding.

All 3 of my sons had MMR innoculations and none of them are autistic despite the fact that I have an autistic cousin who was autistic long before MMR was invented.

I'm glad I missed Question Time yesterday.

Comment

It's wrong that these people are given airtime. I'm all for 'balance' in any argument but presenting the likes of Philips as credible is just dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    It's wrong that these people are given airtime. I'm all for 'balance' in any argument but presenting the likes of Philips as credible is just dangerous.
                    There is a limit (called "science" or "evidence" or "experimentation") as to defining the effectiveness of Voltaires approach.

Comment

Working...
                    X