• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reshuffle Latest

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reshuffle Latest

Darling to stay as Chancellor

Alan Johnson is new Home Secretary

Jack Straw stays in Justice

I'm staying put

This country needs me. I'm the only person qualified and determined enough to pull Britain out of this USA subprime derived recession.

Damn them yanks and their obsession with houses.

Gordon.
    If you've got a problem and no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire...Gordon Brown ...( cue music )

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Brown View Post
      I'm staying put
      Gordon - you have my full support to remain as PM until the next election.

You should not be replaced under any circumstances!

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
        Gordon - you have my full support to remain as PM until the next election.

You should not be replaced under any circumstances!
        Indeed; you're the best possible electoral asset for the Conservative Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
          Indeed; you're the best possible electoral asset for the Conservative Party!
          Shhhh

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
            Shhhh
            WHS, Let Gordon get on with his shuffling
            Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

My daytime TV has been interrupted by the BBC putting a news special on at 11am. I'll miss "The Unsellables" now
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I'm afraid that I feel the cold, dead hand of Mandelson in this reshuffle. He's been *very* quiet of late.

Comment

This thread is about deckchairs on the titanic, right?

Hutton's gone for "family reasons"

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    This thread is about deckchairs on the titanic, right?

Hutton's gone for "family reasons"
                    Possibly fiddling while Rome burns. Any euphamism for GB being a ****** really.
                    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                    X