• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

100% May Well Be Untrue FACTS About the BNP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100% May Well Be Untrue FACTS About the BNP

Ten - no - Eleven rock-hard facts about our least favourite comedy racists (may contain untruths).

They're the new driving force in British politics! They're the political party of choice of the nation's hordes of mouth-breathing imbeciles easily swayed by empty promises, pictures of Winston Churchill before he became a dog and a hatred of anything remotely foreign they can blame for their own pathetic, empty lives.

But did you know...?

10. The BNP's first act in power would be to force the reds at the Bolshevik Broadcasting Corporation to air a 24 hour Jim Davidson channel

9. The BNP's second act in power would be to impose a 1,000,000 per cent tax on all Indian, Chinese, Nepali, Greek, Turkish, French, Italian, Caribbean and anything remotely foreign restaurants. The following BRITISH foods will be exempt from tax: Pie, Lard, McDonalds, Burger King

8. One-eyed Party leader Nick Griffin recently auditioned for Britain's Got Talent with his Ku Klux Kitten juggling act, but was booed off the stage and beaten up in the wings enraged Hairy Angel Of All Our Hearts Susan Boyle

7. Although he now denies it, BNP leader Nick Griffin once went on a booze cruise to France and said he "quite liked it"

6. Songs chosen for Radio 4's Desert Island Discs by Nick Griffin include Harlem Shuffle, There's No One Quite Like Grandma, and Josef Goebbel's version of White Christmas. In the meantime, Radio 4 listeners have raised the £5,000 necessary to transport the BNP Leader to an actual Desert Island and leave him there

5. Article 34 of the BNP Constitution clearly states: "All buttocks must be oiled and ready for inspection by party officials". When notified of this clause by a national newspaper, the BNP Press Office blamed "a spell-check error in Microsoft Word", despite the constitution being written on the back of an Indian takeaway menu in crayon

4. After an accident in a tanning salon, BNP member Charlie "Bulldog" Popodopolous was forced to beat himself up and expel himself from the party

3. In a recently-filmed edition of TV's Most Haunted, genuine psychic Derek Acorah managed to channel the spirit of poor, dead BNP icon Winston Churchill. The great man's message for the nation as we reach a crossroads for the democratic process? "Tell that Nick Griffin he's a ****"

2. The BNP's claim that "Britain is full" and should close its borders has been shown up as a sham, after it emerged that leader Nick Griffin has a spare bedroom that nobody uses

1. Much has been made of monocular BNP chief Nick Griffin's meeting with Ku Klux Klan chief David Duke. We are happy to confirm there was no racist motive involved in the get-together - Griffin was simply hoping to get cousin Daisy Duke's autograph and/or phone number

Bonus FACT: Study of the recently-leaked BNP membership list reveals that it is almost identical to the copy of the subscriber list of Goat Frotter's Monthly found tied to a recently frotted goat.
    Last edited by Menelaus; 5 June 2009, 08:51.

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
    Don't vote BNP.
    A day late?

Comment

Here is a fact about the BNP, however distasteful you may find it.

The BNP is a legitimate political party and accordingly people may vote for them if they wish.

Btw, don't you think your approach is tantamount to bullying?

Another fact, I didn't vote BNP and don't support them in any way. I just don't like bullying.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Here is a fact about the BNP, however distasteful you may find it.

The BNP is a legitimate political party and accordingly people may vote for them if they wish.

Btw, don't you think your approach is tantamount to bullying?

Another fact, I didn't vote BNP and don't support them in any way. I just don't like bullying.
        Not suggesting that people shouldn't have the freedom of choice to vote for who they want to; you and I Churchill both dressed in green for a while to defend that right.

The bit above (avec le ninjaedit of the last line) is a comedy piece of internet lore, published by Alistair Coleman in his Robber Rabbit blog, and shamelessly plagiarised by yours truly.

Apologies to anyone offended!

Comment

Bit 'arsh on Johnny Frenchman in Lison Grove init?

BNP Economic Policies:
          In a nutshell, the BNP plan to rebuild Britain will consist of the following steps:

- The nurturing and encouragement of new and existing British industries;

- The protection of British companies from unfair foreign imports;

- The promotion of domestic competition;

- Increased taxes on companies which outsource work abroad;

- The reintroduction of the married man’s allowance;

- The raising of the inheritance tax threshold to £1 million;

- The encouragement of savings, investment, worker share-ownership and profit-sharing;

- Halving council tax by centralising education costs and eliminating multiculturalism spending and unnecessary bureaucracy;

- The renationalisation of monopoly utilities and services, compensating only individual investors and pension funds. Privatising monopolies does not benefit either the consumer or the country. All that happens is the ‘family silver’ is sold off and monopoly utilities and services are asset-stripped, often by foreign competitors.
          I read most of these on CUK nearly every day.

BNP = [Old] Labour + racism.

Edit: I ment to put Old Labour in first time. Sorry.
          Last edited by HairyArsedBloke; 5 June 2009, 09:13.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Not suggesting that people shouldn't have the freedom of choice to vote for who they want to; you and I Churchill both dressed in green for a while to defend that right.

The bit above (avec le ninjaedit of the last line) is a comedy piece of internet lore, published by Alistair Coleman in his Robber Rabbit blog, and shamelessly plagiarised by yours truly.

Apologies to anyone offended!
            I'm certainly not offended.

Just took the oportunity to voice a thought that had been rattling around in my head during the run-up to the election, your thread seemed the appropriate vehicle with which to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
              Bit 'arsh on Johnny Frenchman in Lison Grove init?

BNP Economic Policies:

I read most of these on CUK nearly every day.

BNP = Labour + racism.
              Dont think it's Labour + racism. Most of those policies are the opposite of what Golden Clown wants or is doing.
              Not even sure the Tories would sign up to those either. UKIP maybe.

I know this may be a daft question, but are the BNP racist? I do not mean the thoughts of its individual members or supporters, I mean its policies.

** I know this will turn into a flame war based on prejudices, but it is worth a try every now and then.
              I believe the BNP is racist and homophobic. If it wasn't I may be able to consider them as an option.
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
                Dont think it's Labour + racism. Most of those policies are the opposite of what Golden Clown wants or is doing.
                Not even sure the Tories would sign up to those either. UKIP maybe.

I know this may be a daft question, but are the BNP racist? I do not mean the thoughts of its individual members or supporters, I mean its policies.

** I know this will turn into a flame war based on prejudices, but it is worth a try every now and then.
                I believe the BNP is racist and homophobic. If it wasn't I may be able to consider them as an option.
                A policy of voluntary repatriation even for British-born offspring of immigrants? I'd call that pretty racist.

Comment

A policy of voluntary repatriation even for British-born offspring of immigrants? I'd call that pretty racist.
                  I wouldn't.

Comment

To be racist it has to be born of hatred. The BNP claim that it is not. The BNP would claim that the reason for it is to give back to the British what has been given away. They would say that Britain and the British have been undermined and diluted beyond recognition and they wish to redress the balance.
                    We all know it is because they are racist, but I am asking for proof of what we all know in a reasoned argument.
                    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                    X