• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gmail story on main site

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gmail story on main site

IIIR “has claimed the rights to Gmail but their applications are still pending and they have not provided sufficient evidence to establish common law rights,” a Google spokeswoman told CUK.
    Seems that CUK is having delusions of grandeur. I'm sure I've seen that exact quote on quite a few tech sites. So Google actually said this to CUK? Didn't think so.

Who writes your stories? NFP?
    Discuss PDA/Smartphones
    Yeovil Town FC - the real green & whites

I believe it. That Bill Gates talks to me all the time. I fit him in on Fridays right after my spot with god.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I will ask Bill Gates when I talk to him next time.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
        I believe it. That Bill Gates talks to me all the time. I fit him in on Fridays right after my spot with god.
        Is that just after they finish asking Threaded for advice?
        Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Working...
        X