• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sasguru

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sasguru

Is he perhaps a bitter, permie, probably under a lot of pressure in a low paid work environment?

It's wrong how the government have let people like sasguru rot at the bottom of society. Just plain wrong.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Is he perhaps a bitter, permie, probably under a lot of pressure in a low paid work environment?

It's wrong how the government have let people like sasguru rot at the bottom of society. Just plain wrong.
    It's a classic case of "Care in the Community" at its very best!

Comment

I can't view DimPrawn's avatar. Is this a CUK fault or do I have to reinstall Vista and all my software applications? Believe that and you are dunce of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        I can't view DimPrawn's avatar. Is this a CUK fault or do I have to reinstall Vista and all my software applications? Believe that and you are dunce of the day.
        Yes.... Then please report back.........
        Oh Tulip!!

Comment

Install Linux, you'll be fine!

Comment

sasguru
            This message is hidden because sasguru is on your ignore list.

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
              sasguru
              This message is hidden because sasguru is on your ignore list.

And that's clearly why you entered a thread with the title "sasguru".
              Typical brainless PM cretin.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                Install Linux, you'll be fine!
                I installed Linux on my old PC and had to switch to Windows to get much of my hardware working properly, if at all. Printer, modem, etc didn't work. Firefox under Linux did weird things and was getting progressively slower. I don't think I can be arsed to install Linux on my new machine.

Comment

I installed Linux on my old PC and had to switch to Windows to get much of my hardware working properly, if at all. Printer, modem, etc didn't work. Firefox under Linux did weird things and was getting progressively slower. I don't think I can be arsed to install Linux on my new machine.
                  Yeah, that's why Linux is going to be restricted to "Vertical Markets"!

Btw, can you see his avatar now?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Yeah, that's why Linux is going to be restricted to "Vertical Markets"!

Btw, can you see his avatar now?
                    No, it still says "You are not able to view this user's picture because you are too stupid".

Comment

Working...
                    X