• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lord Alan Sugar

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lord Alan Sugar

Tzar of Enterprize.

Please, someone wake me up and tell me it's all been a bad dream!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

"Alan Sugar becomes an 'enterprise czar' as part of Mr Brown's plan to restore Britain's reputation as the global centre for tulipty, useless hi-fis that sound like they are underwater."

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/politi...-200906051806/
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I think the days and weeks ahead will become more and more surreal.

Almost as though we are all living in a Franz Kafka novella.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Don't forget three LARGE aircraft hangers full of PCs with hard disk controllers that don't work.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
          Tzar of Enterprize.

Please, someone wake me up and tell me it's all been a bad dream!
          Ok, that's plain ludicrous. I'm thoroughly disgusted by this particular turn of events.

Comment

Every time my sky box freezes I think of what Alan Sugar has done for British enterprise!

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
              Ok, that's plain ludicrous. I'm thoroughly disgusted by this particular turn of events.
              They've gone to plaid!
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                Hold on Tyke. I think this is just the appetizer. The main course is yet to arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
                  Hold on Tyke. I think this is just the appetizer. The main course is yet to arrive.
                  If it gets much sillier there could be a loud explosion from West Yorkshire when my head explodes.

Comment

Anyone remember Viglen?

Not bad bog standard PCs in their day (early 90s?) but Suralan bought them to crack the corporate marketplace - and failed dismally and utterly.

How we laughed

He still owns Viglen. Which is pretty much a household name now, isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                    X