• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

England Twenty20

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

England Twenty20

<holds head in hands>

<shakes head slowly from side to side>

<tries in vain to surpress anger>

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

FKIN USELESS TW@TS!
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Wow that was a bit "special" even by the standards we have come to expect of England.

Comment

I have lost interest in all sports apart from cricket and rugby, yet still it is the same story from England, regardless of the sport. Given an international tournament we are guaranteed to be disappointed.
      "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

England are going to get spanked from the greenest Oz team in 30 years.

Only the rain will save it being 5-0

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          England are going to get spanked from the greenest Oz team in 30 years.

Only the rain will save it being 5-0
          I think you're under-selling the test side there. Twenty20 side are a bit pants, but the test side know how to win at home.

Aussies to retain the Ashes 2-2.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
            I think you're under-selling the test side there. Twenty20 side are a bit pants, but the test side know how to win at home.

Aussies to retain the Ashes 2-2.

I think we will have to disagre on that, England may get a win by luck but 2 is totally pushing it.

Comment

I may be old fashioned, but cricket is a game played over 5 days where the participants wear white. Whatever else this sport is, and however carp we may be at it...it most definitely is not cricket.
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
                I may be old fashioned, but cricket is a game played over 5 days where the participants wear white. Whatever else this sport is, and however carp we may be at it...it most definitely is not cricket.
                Its evolution...init

No one got time to sit under umbrella n watch it in rainy patches.

And game has to compete with the likes of other global sports i.e. footie

I must say, Netherlands played really well today and deserved that.

I cant see the reason why England had put that young Leg spinner Adil Rashid in T20 format. He is a decent prospect and rare legspinner in this country. He should be polished first and should be used in proper one dayers or Tests.

Comment

Your England thrashed the pants off Pakistan tonight. They have qualified for the next round.

But none of you are being funny about that, are you.

Comment

Pakistan were piss poor.

Scotland however were very unlucky to go out.

Comment

Working...
                    X