• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Badge and gun

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Badge and gun

See you guys. I'm off to be a permie. I'm working on a plan B, but I no longer can consider myself a true contractor.

Its been fun. I was hoping to be "LightNg Fingers Like Lightning" before I left, but alas, it was never to be.

No sockpuppets to declare but here lies my final avatar.

Good luck to all on the bench ....

Last edited by lightng; 6 June 2009, 09:46.

Congrats, although I'd keep your badge if I were you as you may well be back.

I left to the dark side for a couple of years but couldn't resist putting my spurs back on.

Comment

Well done getting the job, but bet you will be back!
      Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Comment

Originally posted by lightng View Post
          See you guys. I'm off to be a permie.
          Take a deep breath, close your eyes and pinch your nose.
          When you surface for air, don't look around you - just think its nice and warm.

Comment

Originally posted by lightng View Post
            See you guys. I'm off to be a permie. I'm working on a plan B, but I no longer can consider myself a true contractor.

Its been fun. I was hoping to be "LightNg Fingers Like Lightning" before I left, but alas, it was never to be.

No sockpuppets to declare but here lies my final avatar.

Good luck to all on the bench ....

But why? What-ya-done?

Congrats on the job. Praps just RIP (Reskill-in-permiedom) and then come back? Think of it as a two year contract?

Orra best

suityou01
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Congrats on landing the job but sorry to see you go - do pop back from time to time. To be honest I'm probably following you into permiedoom pretty soon.
              Moving to Montana soon, gonna be a dental floss tycoon

Comment

Best wishes - you will come back and visit won't you?

Comment

Lightning - you can't leave us man; you're one of us now ... heh heh heh

Comment

You will be back : you will miss me too much!

Comment

Working...
                    X