• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brown to the Palace in the morning?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brown to the Palace in the morning?

Any bets?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    Any bets?
    I'll bet you one mooning smiley he doesn't.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      I'll bet you one mooning smiley he doesn't.
      Probably you're right, but we live in hope - and there are rumours abroad.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Number 10 has been incredibly quiet today so you may be on a winner there.

I doubt it though. I suspect he and his support will have to be dragged kicking and screaming from the trough.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
          Number 10 has been incredibly quiet today so you may be on a winner there.

I doubt it though. I suspect he and his support will have to be dragged kicking and screaming from the trough.
          There has been much coming and going through the door of No. 10 all day.

I think the 'men in suits' are visiting.

Comment

I doubt it. We'll get the usuall thing of these results are the people saying that they want brown to get on with the job. Sorry but if 85% of population in the Euro elections voted against you it suggests to me that they want somebody else to get on with the job.
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
              I doubt it. We'll get the usuall thing of these results are the people saying that they want brown to get on with the job. Sorry but if 85% of population in the Euro elections voted against you it suggests to me that they want somebody else to get on with the job.
              Well exactly.

However, there is some buzz amongst my old press compadres. But as they are all despicable drunks and shiftless liars, it probably means nothing.

Comment

Mandleson for PM. That would really fook people off!
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                  Mandleson for PM. That would really fook people off!
                  Hmm!

Now that's one to ponder.

Comment

There's a thought - and not a happy one.

Comment

Working...
                    X