• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hummers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hummers

Sichuan Tengzhong Heavy Industrial Machinery, an obscure Chinese manufacturer of construction equipment, has agreed to buy General Motors' Hummer division, makers of the iconic and controversial off-road vehicle.

Couldn't make it up.......
    Although they could change the name to Sichuan Heavy Industrial Tengzhong.
    Bored.

I feared this was going to be a Wilmslowesque rant about people humming tunes in the office. *pleasantly surprised*

I doubt they will sell many cars (well, small trucks) in America after this move...
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
      Sichuan Tengzhong Heavy Industrial Machinery
      Phwoar. I'd buy any vehicle with a badge like that on the front. Well hard.

Comment

It's not the 'real' military hummers. They're made by a different company.

Hummers are to be recommended.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
          It's not the 'real' military hummers. They're made by a different company.

Hummers are to be recommended.
          F**k me, it's Lawrence of Doncaster!

Comment

Chinese

Now that country is buying ways to destroy the planet.

Excellent!!!!
            Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Working...
            X