• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Neighbour update…..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neighbour update…..

Well, think I am getting out of the woods.

I was moving my lawn yesterday evening for the collection bin this morning – when I was mowing the back bloke neighbour scuttled to the front.

When I finished with the back and went to the front, neighbour scuttled from the front to the back.

Clearly avoiding me.

He must be thinking wtf has my missus been up to, so is avoiding me as he also does not want confrontation.

I have to confess I did get a ‘what will she do this evening’ feeling and I even looked at a time lapse video system on Ebay, but, ,assuming she is just suffering mental illness and he sees that, happy that things are settling. For now at any rate

I suggest you seek expert help on who has the mental illness (or I would if you really existed)

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
      I suggest you seek expert help on who has the mental illness (or I would if you really existed)
      Ooooooo PSB getting all existential on us..... come on then PSB you prove you exist!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post

I was moving my lawn yesterday evening
        Was your lawn in the wrong place? Why not buy or even make a portable lawn?
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Clearly avoiding me.
          Don't blame them

Comment

I was moving my lawn yesterday evening for the collection bin this morning – when I was mowing the back bloke neighbour scuttled to the front.

When I finished with the back and went to the front, neighbour scuttled from the front to the back.

Clearly avoiding me.

He must be thinking wtf has my missus been up to, so is avoiding me as he also does not want confrontation.

I have to confess I did get a ‘what will she do this evening’ feeling and I even looked at a time lapse video system on Ebay, but, ,assuming she is just suffering mental illness and he sees that, happy that things are settling. For now at any rate
            You've got the social skills of a dead spider. How the f**k do you manage at work?

<must stop... getting drawn in... >

Comment

Hasn't everyone been on the edge of their seats waiting for the next Ford Focus update?

I didn't think so.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Wilmslow is too dangerous for you
                move to swindon or stevenage
                hth

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                  Wilmslow is too dangerous for you
                  move to swindon or stevenage
                  hth
                  or Leeds, like!

Comment

I drink therefore I am.