• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Extension for Chef

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extension for Chef

woohoo, just 6 weeks extension for starters, the senior PM is on holiday and his replacement who has no balls has said 6 weeks to make sure he doesnt upset his boss.

It's not the 3 or possible 6 months I was hoping for but anythings better than nothing
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Originally posted by chef View Post
    woohoo, just 6 weeks extension for starters, the senior PM is on holiday and his replacement who has no balls has said 6 weeks to make sure he doesnt upset his boss.

It's not the 3 or possible 6 months I was hoping for but anythings better than nothing
    Congrats

Comment

well done!
      This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Extension for Chef <giggle>

Good for you
          I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Well done old chap. Still in Munich?
            I am due over to visit a friend one weekend in a couple of weeks. Do you fancy meeting up for lunch/dinner/beer? or do you go home every week?
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
              Well done old chap. Still in Munich?
              I am due over to visit a friend one weekend in a couple of weeks. Do you fancy meeting up for lunch/dinner/beer? or do you go home every week?
              cheers TLG

Yes i'm still in Munich, I was going home every weekend but now that gf chef is living back in cologne (her contract ended) im mainly visiting cologne most weekends or have her here. Food & beer sounds great if I'm around but in 2 weeks time i'll be in a muddy field near Glastonbury so might not be in Munchen.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                Extension for Chef <giggle>
                not needed in that context

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                  cheers TLG

Yes i'm still in Munich, I was going home every weekend but now that gf chef is living back in cologne (her contract ended) im mainly visiting cologne most weekends or have her here. Food & beer sounds great if I'm around but in 2 weeks time i'll be in a muddy field near Glastonbury so might not be in Munchen.
                  OK. I will drop you a PM when I am heading over. If you are there then we can arrange a meet.
                  I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                  Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Chef, do you like Germany.
                    I was in Dusseldorf for a couple of years could not wait to get out.

Small things just added up. Go to the shop and ask "Can you help me", "No I am bussy" Shop assitant carries on pricing new stock.
                    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                    X