• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

T20 Pakistan vs Netherlands

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T20 Pakistan vs Netherlands

Netherlands just need 151 to put Pakistan out.

13-1 off 9 balls so far.
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
    Netherlands just need 151 to put Pakistan out.

13-1 off 9 balls so far.
    I do wish this was on terrestrial TV.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I'm surrounded by cloggies who are avidly watching the score but unable to interpret it and are asking me to tell them if NL are doing OK.

I never thought this would happen. They thought I was mad during the last Ashes in England when I constantly updated my screen for score updates. Now they're doing the same; for CRICKET!!!
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I've just told them NL aren't scorint fast enough to win but MIGHT manage the 151 to go through. They are sitting on the edges of their seats. Orange shirted cloggies sitting on the edges of their seats for a cricket match. Pigs CAN fly.

Comment

looking difficult now but ten Doeschate can hit it around with a bit of luck

Comment

Not looking good for NL at the moment - shame really.
            Beer
            is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
            Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              I'm surrounded by cloggies who are avidly watching the score but unable to interpret it and are asking me to tell them if NL are doing OK.

I never thought this would happen. They thought I was mad during the last Ashes in England when I constantly updated my screen for score updates. Now they're doing the same; for CRICKET!!!
              You can tell them the Ned is in the tulip.
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Coalman View Post
                Not looking good for NL at the moment - shame really.
                With ten Doeschate they have a slight chance; once he goes they're fooked.

Comment

They need 10+ an over now to make 151. Not gonna happen, sadly.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                    You can tell them the Ned is in the deep tulip.
                    3 wickets in hand and Required Run Rate 15.30

Comment

Working...
                    X