• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mother of all rejections.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mother of all rejections.....

No wonder why in this soceity families are breaking down and young people dont respect elders and parents.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ns-pal-18.html

Tragic insight into the falling std's of the British people.

Reading the Sun I mean.

Comment

Face it, they were born for each other.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Tragic insight into the falling std's of the British people.

Reading the Sun I mean.

I dont like Sun(infact mostly dislike) but i clicked a link on BBC Sports that brought me to Sun football section and i found this shockin story in the right side 'Top Stories' section

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Face it, they were born for each other.
        Yes surely...but wat about the kids...they were born for taxpayers ..right ?

Comment

Originally posted by denver2k View Post
          Yes surely...but wat about the kids...they were born for taxpayers ..right ?
          I guess so. I think it's sad, but there are people who just can't really take good decisions in life; somehow the kids need to be helped to escape the cataclysmically crap parenting they've had. Personally I'd say this woman and her new found boyfriend should be chased all their lives for every penny they have to finance helping the kids, but that won't pay the bills.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

It's funny when you read the comments from her ex - who presumably also left her (and his kids) getting all holier than thou about it though. Mr Pot have you met Mr Kettle?
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

I bet it is like a

burst couch
              wizards sleeve
              badly packed kebab

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                I bet it is like a

burst couch
                wizards sleeve
                badly packed kebab
                Q: Is it in yet.....
                A: Mmmmmmph Mmmmmmmmph Could someone just pull on my ankles.. Its dark in here!

Comment

Like throwing a sausage up a wizards sleeve

Comment

Slag imho.

Comment

Working...
                    X