• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you lazy buggers do any work?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you lazy buggers do any work?

Or do you just post crap on here?

DP, you're unemployed aren't you? £500 per day my arse.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Or do you just post crap on here?

DP, you're unemployed aren't you? £500 per day my arse.
    You are aware of the irony of somebody with 13000+ posts asking that question? Aren't you?
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I'm watching the T20 match at the moment so, no.
      Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

In between posts I work quite fast. I've reported 3 critical bugs and 7 minor bugs today. More than the last tester managed in a day; that's why I took his job.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
          You are aware of the irony of somebody with 13000+ posts asking that question? Aren't you?

Don't do irony. Only goldy.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
            He's a permie. A managerman too.

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
              I'm watching the T20 match at the moment so, no.
              Is that the cricket? Why are the highlights on so late? That's the big question right now.
              Bored.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                In between posts I work quite fast. I've reported 3 critical bugs and 7 minor bugs today. More than the last tester managed in a day; that's why I took his job.
                You must be the life and soul ...
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  You must be the life and soul ...
                  indeed. Geek of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    . A managerman too.
                    Yes you can understand me doing it. All I've got to do is strategise.
                    But you working class oiks should be more productive.
                    Back when I were a lad coding, I would never have been on here during the working day.
                    No wonder the country is going to the dogs.

PS If one of you is working for me and I catch you on here you're fired. Hmmm maybe I should get IT to show me a log of sites visited
                    Last edited by sasguru; 10 June 2009, 13:56.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X