• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's the next big thing?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the next big thing?

Oil has doubled, I mostly missed that one. Mining is booming, I'm riding that one.
    Too early for investing in commercial property, or is it the next big thing?

What does the panel reckon?
    Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
    Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Food i.e. Arigcultrial commodities. People have still gotta eat.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Banks

HTH

Comment

Invest in things people cant do without..

fags
        booze
        credit
        Coronation Street
        Drugs (the therapeutic kind)
        Transport
        Mobile phones
        Burberry

After the recession ends, dump the lot!

PZZ

Comment

Sliced bread

Comment

Penis enlargement tablets

Comment

An expense account that you can charge anything to. Oh wait a minute, UK MP's already have this.....

PZZ

Comment

Buy To Let!

Comment

What does the panel reckon?

I reckon they will be wise after the event as usual
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

The next big thing is shorting of Barclays Bank.

Comment

Working...
                    X