• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

To Many things to remeber - tragic

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Many things to remeber - tragic

Last edited by Bumfluff; 10 June 2009, 21:35.

Now is...

...the time to ask for a rate rise then....

PZZ

Comment

Originally posted by pzz76077 View Post
      ...the time to ask for a rate rise then....

PZZ
      no time to get out of banking.

Comment

Time to get out of banking was last year...

...time to start thinking about getting back in now...

PZZ

Comment

I hope he gets charged with murder and gets buggered ever day in jail.

If people have issues at work then do something about it. Children must always be the number 1 priority.

Comment

that's grim.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
              Can't believe it totally shocked, you hear about bad parents but this guy loved his kid to the max, never stopped talking about him, he was under massive pressure at work things on his mind, I don't know how as a dad you could ever recover from doing that, so sad, flip work
              Is his name Carey?
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                If people have issues at work then do something about it. Children must always be the number 1 priority.
                "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  I hope he gets charged with murder and gets buggered ever day in jail.
                  That won't bring the child back. If he cared as much as BF intimated he did he will suffer enough for the rest of his days. Very sad.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                    That won't bring the child back. If he cared as much as BF intimated he did he will suffer enough for the rest of his days. Very sad.
                    I shouldnt of emphasised the effect of work in my orginal post, the dad was a good guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X