• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Payroll company

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payroll company

I am about to launch a new payroll company. I am not trying to advertise the fact, however I would appreciate any feedback on how you believe the service you receive can be improved. I will be offering CIS, Umbrella, Sole Trader and maybe a limited option. I am also thinking of offering a self assessment service.

Many thanks

Dunning and debt recovery.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Most people prefer a well established umbrella.

HTH
      l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

Originally posted by Money Money Money View Post
        Most people prefer a well established umbrella.

HTH
        They still go bust too!

Hth!

Comment

Only muppets will give some of their hard-earned money to an umbrella.

Comment

Originally posted by payrollburden View Post
            I am about to launch a new payroll company. I am not trying to advertise the fact, however I would appreciate any feedback on how you believe the service you receive can be improved. I will be offering CIS, Umbrella, Sole Trader and maybe a limited option. I am also thinking of offering a self assessment service.

Many thanks
            How's that then?
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

PARTY

Originally posted by cailin maith
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

Originally posted by FSM with Cheddar View Post
                PARTY

Anybody got any Crudites? I like Crudites! Especially with a dip! Crudites and a dip, oh, and a nice glass of Pinot! Crudites, a dip, a glass of Pinot and a lovely girl on the arm, what more could a chap ask for?

Cheers!

I've left a couple of bottles of the fizzy stuff in the fridge for later!

Comment

Much cheapness pls.
                  Bored.

Comment

Me too...

Id also like to start a payroll company.

After all, why just fleece one client as a contractor when I could fleece several hundred contractors each month as the owner of a payroll company??

PZZ

Comment

Working...
                    X