• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Grandma your behaviour is shocking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grandma your behaviour is shocking

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8094210.stm

That's what we need more discipline for the youth of today........
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

That cop is lucky she's still alive.

Secondly, what on earth caused him to think he was in danger there (the only reason you're allowed to deploy a taser in the States IIRC).
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

What a bunch of inbreds.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        What a bunch of inbreds.
        That's Mr Inbred with a charged stun gun to you Mister

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
          http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8094210.stm

That's what we need more discipline for the youth of today........
          What a dick that police officer was. FFS.

I'm sure that there's something pretty desperately Freudian in there ...

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
            Secondly, what on earth caused him to think he was in danger there (the only reason you're allowed to deploy a taser in the States IIRC).
            It happened in Texas, so the woman probably had a Magnum in the glove box (the sort that doesn't melt in the sun!).
            It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Originally posted by oraclesmith View Post
              It happened in Texas, so the woman probably had a Magnum in the glove box (the sort that doesn't melt in the sun!).
              So just in case she ran back to the car and opened the door, then opened the glove box at lightning speed, he tazed her.

I think he was basically pissed off at her; understandable given her rather uncouth manner toward him, but not excusable for a policeman.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                So just in case she ran back to the car and opened the door, then opened the glove box at lightning speed, he tazed her.

I think he was basically pissed off at her; understandable given her rather uncouth manner toward him, but not excusable for a policeman.
                LAPD: To protect and Serve (unless your name is Rodney)
                NYPD: Where's the dunkin doughnuts
                Boston PD: Are you Irish
                Texas PD: STFU or it's 50,000 Volts Mam.

Comment

She had it coming

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                    There probably needs an "except for in the great state of Texas" added onto that.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X