• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Iran...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran...

...who's it going to be?
    Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the choice of the backward stupid and uneducated.
    54.17%
    Mir-Hossein Mousavi, the choice of the forward thinking and educated middle classes.
    45.83%
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

You ran where?

Comment

"Mir-Hossein Mousavi, the choice of the forward thinking and educated middle classes"...

Who'll be stoned if they're caught supporting him?
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        "Mir-Hossein Mousavi, the choice of the forward thinking and educated middle classes"...

Who'll be stoned if they're caught supporting him?
        From the news reports I've seen it's all been quite civilised so far, come polling day things could be different though.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Where's the AndyW option?

Call this a poll?
          I did think about it but he's not on the polling card, treat option 1 as AndyW.

Comment

Flock of Seagulls?

Comment

Doesn't matter who gets in...Israel will still bomb them.
              McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
              Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                You ran where?
                Dim, where on earth did you get that picture of Jacko "sans wig"?
                The vegetarian option.

Comment

That stumpy ferret-faced weasel will win sadly.

Didn't he look ridiculous trying to Lord it up over our Navy personnel that time. If I had half and hour on my own with him I reckon I could persuade him that the Holocaust really happened.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
                    Dim, where on earth did you get that picture of Jacko "sans wig"?
                    It's a recent holiday photo of my good self. Notice the tan.

Comment

Working...
                    X