• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SKA recent news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SKA recent news

I just received this in my email box (of course,AtW's SKA got nothing to fear...)

And we’d like to introduce you to it.

Bing™ is a search engine with a totally new look and feel.

The beta version has just launched and will be constantly evolving to help you find what you’re looking for more quickly, easily and with better UK results.

We will be bringing you a range of innovative features. In the meantime, why not find out more about the features already available in the beta such as explore pane and quick view. In addition, you will see a richer mapping experience from Multimap and also a brand new way to shop online with Ciao.

http://www.discoverbing.co.uk/default.aspx
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

I thought AtW might be back then....
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Bing™ is a search engine with a totally new look and feel.
      Sadly with the same irrelevant, random and mostly useless results though.

0/10

Comment

Maybe the developer of bing did not spend all his time posting nonsense on public internet site just to wind people up.....

Comment

How would AtW compete now with so much competition

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
            How would AtW compete now with so much competition
            Superior economic model gleamed from Siberian Business School of MegaMacroEconomics, modules 1 & 2 successfully completed. 100%.
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

I like the look of it though, have been using it for a week or so: http://www.bing.com/ and find the new picture each day a nice touch. There again, i'm easily pleased.

Search results are a bit w@nk though.

Comment

Originally posted by Durbs View Post
                I like the look of it though, have been using it for a week or so: http://www.bing.com/ and find the new picture each day a nice touch. There again, i'm easily pleased.
                You use a mac because it looks pretty don't you?

Comment

Ok - this could be a really stupid question but.... on my msn homepage, it used to be MSN search now its this new malarkey... Bing thingy. Does that mean MSN Search is gone forever?
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                    You use a mac because it looks pretty don't you?
                    I do indeed. Use the PC normally, but the Mac comes out whenever we have visitors.

Comment

Working...
                    X