• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

4 day weeks rock

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 day weeks rock

Please discuss tomorrow, whilst you are at work.

Thinking of you all.

Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

I'm currently on a 'zero hours contract' so I have already been out in the sun today. And every other day this week.
    I don't mind, as long as there's a bed beneath the stars that shine. I'll be fine.
    If you give me a minute, a man's got a limit, I can't get a life if my heart's not in it.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
      Please discuss tomorrow, whilst you are at work.

Thinking of you all.

They're great aren't they! I even get to do a 35 hour week reduced from 40 about 18 months ago with the same client and no rate cut!

Marvellous!
      I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by Prickles View Post
        I'm currently on a 'zero hours contract' so I have already been out in the sun today. And every other day this week.
        whs

gonna change soon though.

i hope.

Comment

I was doing 3 days weeks during the ski season. Now on 5 days to fund the next season.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Prickles View Post
            seconded, since Nov 08
            Hopefully something is around the corner.

Comment

Working...
            X