• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's the IQ of an average Scout?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the IQ of an average Scout?

Does it really matter? You either enjoy sitting around the camp fire singing "Dib dib dib" or you don't, surely?

Have to admit I like camping. But only whe it stops raining.
    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

alright stop

'funny' title threads based on other title threads are not funny ok

Comment

Badges

The badges on their arm are key to this. Some are difficult to obtain and would need a super intelligence to obtain. According to www.scouting.org (US site) these include:-

Agribusiness

Beekeeping

Consumer Buying

Metals Engineering

Rabbit Raising (would of thought that this one was an easy win!)

Some years, no scout passed these exams, so it follows that any scout with badges like these either quite brainy....or likely to become a contractor in later life cant decide which.....

PZZ

Comment

Originally posted by pzz76077 View Post
        Agribusiness
        Beekeeping
        Consumer Buying
        Metals Engineering
        Rabbit Raising (would of thought that this one was an easy win!)
        WOW thats spoooookie.... see some of my previous posts... re Agriculture.... Bees, Rabbits etc....

AND I studied Metallurgy (Metals Engineering)...........

Dib Dib Dib........

Comment

You are missing an opportunity then, rare scout badges change hands for quite a bit on Ebay.....

PZZ

Comment

Working...
          X