• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend

Tonight we're at a neighbour's birthday party. Tomorrow we're having a hog roast at the green at the top of the road for our annual summer party. Sunday I have to drive to London to do some repairs at the BTL and then I'll pop in and see my mum.

You?
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Going on holiday
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Will be here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHhM0wch3_4 fishing and drinking, though not necessarily in that order.

PZZ

Comment

Saturday: Leave home (and kids) at 8am, to airport with wife. Check into the hotel in Mayfair at 2pm. Shopping. Les Miserables in the evening.

Sunday: into Surrey for family reunion/party.

Monday: shopping, leave uk.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            Going on holiday
            I shall be "doing nowt" - which might include: Village Show, Few Beers, Curry, Family etc

Have a good one Voodoo - Try not to worry too much about us all still slaving away....

Comment

Don't know.

Which makes me very happy, because every weekend since Christmas last year has had something planned.

I'm sure there will be a todo list handed to me when I get home tonight by MRS FSM though.
              Originally posted by cailin maith
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

BIG weekend ahead - Pogle Jrs First Holy Communion on Sunday.
                We're have a big party at a venue nearby and have lots of family and friends coming along.
                I'm hoping it wont pour down.

Saturday will be spent making a 15 inch square chocolate cake covered in edible glitter with her name iced on it - yum

Then Sunday night Its packing for my new contract in London.
                I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
                  Village Show
                  What will this involve?!!!
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                    Then Sunday night Its packing for my new contract in London.
                    Wimbledon barely counts you know.

Did you find a place?
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                    X