• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How mortal are you going to get tonight?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How mortal are you going to get tonight?

It's Friday....it's scorching hot (well it is up North!)...

How drunk do you plan on getting tonight?
    Off the MAP!!! I'll be so monged I wont remember getting home, hopefully!
    0.00%
    Oh, there'll be dancing. There may even be singing!
    3.45%
    I will be having a few swifties after work :)
    13.79%
    I might be able to have a little one later on. Responsibilities :(
    27.59%
    I wont be drinking at all.
    44.83%
    I will be drinking the juice of AndyW!
    10.34%
    The pope is a tard.

Do you always get really p1ssed? OR sometimes have one or two down the pub?
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Nothing for me tonight. Big exercise weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        Do you always get really p1ssed? OR sometimes have one or two down the pub?
        I very often have no booze.
        I sometimes have one or two.
        I often have big nights out.
        And on special occassions I get so off my face that I p*ss myself.

Life is a varied assortment - I likes it!
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

I think you are an alcoholic
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I am on antibiotics so I will not be drinking at all.
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
              I am on antibiotics so I will not be drinking at all.
              Have you got the lurgy too?

Comment

never get drunk. not any more anyway. and quite glad of it really. i'll have a few beers and that will do thankyou. by all means go and get bladdered though. just don't hurt yourself or anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                  It's Friday....it's scorching hot (well it is up North!)...

How drunk do you plan on getting tonight?
                  Not drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                    Have you got the lurgy too?
                    Nope - infected wisdom tooth.

I had all of my (numerous) fillings replaced with ceramic reconstructions last year. They said one of them was quite close to the nerve and might require root canal later on, and lo and behold - I need root canal treatment.
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                    X