• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One of my Plan’B failed ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of my Plan’B failed ...

Bloody guys got caught. linky

How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post

Not a fail!
    As it was the "Guys" who got caught it only counts as a minor setback - Shirley!

Comment

I'm thinking minis, Rome, traffic light controller with big magnetic tape spool drives......I only said to blow the bloody doors off!!
      Bored.

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
        I'm thinking minis, Rome, traffic light controller with big magnetic tape spool drives......I only said to blow the bloody doors off!!
        Benny Hill - the archetypal computer programmer!

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
          Not a fail!
          As it was the "Guys" who got caught it only counts as a minor setback - Shirley!
          Exactly. I wonder where HAB will find miore idiots for the next attempt?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            A Thread in "Business & Contracts".............

B-tish BOOM!

You keep lobbing them..... I'll keep swinging!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              Benny Hill - the archetypal computer programmer!
              Well, actually ....
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post

plot of Die Hard

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  More to the point, where will he find another $134 billion of US bonds?

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
                    More to the point, where will he find another $134 billion of US bonds?
                    Plenty more where they came from. Just have to wait for a new supply to get across the DMZ.

Comment

Working...
                    X