• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is the market getting better? Poll.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the market getting better? Poll.

Ok, so have you started in a new role within the last, say month or so, or are you signed up to start in a new role within the next month or so?
    Yes, I started a new role within the last month
    20.59%
    Yes, I am due to start in a new role within the next month
    14.71%
    No I am on the bench or about to finish a role without extension
    44.12%
    Andyw is hogging the bench
    20.59%
    Last edited by Amiga500; 12 June 2009, 15:04.
    You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.

drums fingers....

Comment

Where’s the "I started a new role that I normally wouldn’t do but I was flipping desperate" option?
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Where is the "I would like to start a new role that I normally wouldn’t do but have not got one yet, have been out for six months and now can't afford bread to put my beans on" option?

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
          Where’s the "I started a new role that I normally wouldn’t do but I was flipping desperate" option?
          Not there yet, not looking forward to it
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

In my field it's never gone away....

'elf and safety guru

Comment

Where's the "haven't recovered from the 2001 recession yet and was hoping things would get better soon" option?

Comment

Where's the "I'm in a role already and I'm going to be extended well into next year and I'm turning down work" option?
                Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
                  Where's the "I'm in a role already and I'm going to be extended well into next year and I'm turning down work" option?
                  +1

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                    Where's the "haven't recovered from the 2001 recession yet and was hoping things would get better soon" option?
                    So I'm not alone after all?
                    I don't mind, as long as there's a bed beneath the stars that shine. I'll be fine.
                    If you give me a minute, a man's got a limit, I can't get a life if my heart's not in it.

Comment

Working...
                    X