• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Change Management

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change Management

Anyone know anything about Change Management?

Yep, it's about managing change.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by thelurker View Post
      As its Friday - and I am in a good mood......

Yes - Whats your issue?

Comment

It pays OK if you have the right background for the contract.

Comment

I have interview and being asked to present on the question below:

You are required to implement a project in a GP Practice, they are not happy with the product, how would you deal with this?

Any help would be appreciated

Comment

Look up some of the ITIL CM case studies at OCG.

Do you know what product/aspect of the service they are not happy with?? I may be able to let you have something a bit more specific.

PZZ

Comment

I have interview and being asked to present on the question below:

You are required to implement a project in a GP Practice, they are not happy with the product, how would you deal with this?

Any help would be appreciated
              Ask them if they still had the receipt?

Comment

PM me and I'll see what I can do (I have a reasonable amount of experience in implementation in General Practice).

Comment

Can be anything I am told, but most likely a new IT system, have to present for 10 minutes.

Its a question more suited to interview so no idea how to stretch an answer to 10 minutes..

Comment

That's a bit vague isn't it?

You could squeeze Chg Mgt in there if you tried but I'd tell them that I'd find out why they're unhappy first - a lot of that is in BA territory way before it got to the Change Mgr.

Probe reasons for the unhappiness - Not to requirements? Not to budget? Fearful of disrupting the surgery (now wandering into Chg Mgt territory...)?
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                    X