• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did Barry the Light Worker (tm) just get played for the fool he is?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Barry the Light Worker (tm) just get played for the fool he is?

A masterful speech, full of real hope and change from Bibi on the weekend. But more importantly, did Bibi just play Barry for the novice/fool he is?

Although, in all honesty, what real chance of peace in the middle east was there? As long as arabs cling to their hatred for the Jew there will never be peace.

As the next Vice President said during her campaigning with the old codger, its all well and good to have some nice speeches, but when it comes to actually doing something, then Barry aint your man.

Wonder if Barry's 25yo speech writer will take notice of some of the historically correct content from Bibi's speech? Naw, probably not, after all Barry is so scarily intelligent!

Mailman

Is there no end to the number of idiots we have crawling out of the woodwork on this site?

CB move over, there's another village idiot in town.
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Can someone translate this? I understand the individual words, but have absolutely no idea what the hell he's going on about.

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
        Is there no end to the number of idiots we have crawling out of the woodwork on this site?

My thoughts exactly.
        We might as well rename this site Cretin Central.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
          Can someone translate this? I understand the individual words, but have absolutely no idea what the hell he's going on about.
          Sorry. It would require a frontal lobotomy and some serious heavy duty tranquillisers to come close to interpreting the bollocks MM spews.

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
            Some Antipodean cretin who probably works in a mail room reckons he's more of an expert on Middle Eastern affairs than the President of the US and his legions of advisers.

HTH
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

He's referring to the speech by Benjamin Netanyahu on the willingness of Israel to accept the existence of a state of Palestine on, y'know, the land that they stole from the Palestinians.

The catch is that the Israelis will only accept this IF the Palestinians agree to become demilitarised.

If I were living in Gaza or the West Bank now I'd be thinking (cynical head on):

"Hold on, the Israelis are prepared to let us exist but only if we've got no guns meaning that they can come in and shoot and bomb us with impunity? **** that."

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post

Why, you wanting to sit next to him?

I can understand why your response is so defensive Snawsy, your prophet just got shown up to be a boy by Bibi.

I know, you are probably smarting right now, hoping those stinky jews will get their comeuppance...but you will get over it with time

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman View Post

I can understand why your response is so defensive Snawsy, your prophet just got shown up to be a boy by Bibi.

I know, you are probably smarting right now, hoping those stinky jews will get their comeuppance...but you will get over it with time

Mailman
                  Were you dropped on your head as a baby or do you just come from a long line of retards?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman View Post

Mailman
                    MM, you're seriously one french fry short of a happy meal.

Comment

Working...
                    X