• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kings vs Lions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kings vs Lions

Anyone else watching this? Pretty brutal stuff so far.
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Unfortunately there's no way to watch it in continental europe unless I buy a year's subscription to watch crappy jolty pictures on the web. The far sighted chaps running the game sold all the rights to TV channels that don't operate in Europe outside of Britain and Ireland, so I'm making do with the bbc website updates.

Another great opportunity to market the game lost.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Unfortunately there's no way to watch it in continental europe unless I buy a year's subscription to watch crappy jolty pictures on the web. The far sighted chaps running the game sold all the rights to TV channels that don't operate in Europe outside of Britain and Ireland, so I'm making do with the bbc website updates.
      Another great opportunity to market the game lost.
      Me too
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Me too
        What a shame. Lions tours are rugby’s greatest tradition and none of my Rugby mad Dutch clubmates will get a chance to see any of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          What a shame. Lions tours are rugby’s greatest tradition and none of my Rugby mad Dutch clubmates will get a chance to see any of this.
          Know what you mean....it's a bit tulip really.
          Bazza gets caught

Comment

3-3 O'Gara's slotted one. More of those please Ronan.

Comment

Makes pretty brutal reading so far.

Sounds like Hook's in pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                Makes pretty brutal reading so far.

Sounds like Hook's in pieces.
                Van der Westhuyzen - That fella sounds like a bit of an Oaf!
                Bazza gets caught

Comment

Have been surprised at the lack of aggro in the games so far. I think the Lions have been admirably disciplined on tour so far. I expect there to be some fireworks on the weekend though. First test crucial imo as if the Lions lose it I don't see anyway back for them at altitude.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                    Have been surprised at the lack of aggro in the games so far. I think the Lions have been admirably disciplined on tour so far. I expect there to be some fireworks on the weekend though. First test crucial imo as if the Lions lose it I don't see anyway back for them at altitude.
                    They're going to need the biggest, ugliest, hardest b@st@rd forwards they've got.
                    I'm surprised that O'Callaghan and Shaw are in the midweek side; they're exactly the kind of animals they need to face SA.

I rather hope O'Gara comes out of this game in one piece too because a top class kicker is unmissable.

Comment

Working...
                    X